To find out what mediation or arbitration will cost in any particular dispute, please fill this form and I will contact you to discuss an estimate based on your specific situation. The total cost will depend on the nature of the dispute and the financial capacities of the parties. I use a sliding scale to ensure that my services are affordable.
Below are my hourly and day fees.
The price of not engaging in dialogue is the death of relationship.
- Interpersonal Mediations: Sliding scale $200.00-$300.00/hr
- Marital and Couple Mediations: Sliding scale $200.00-$300.00/hr.
- Divorce and Family Mediations: Sliding scale $200.00-$300.00/hr
- Litigation, Commercial and Organizational Mediations: $350.00-$500.00/hr.
- Public Policy and Environmental Mediations: Negotiated, based on what needs to be done.
- Workplace Mediations: $250.00-$350.00/hr.
Conflict Coaching and Mentoring:
- Sliding scale - $200.00-$300.00/hr.
$2,000.00/day, with a one day cancellation fee for less than seven days notice of cancellation of a scheduled arbitration.
- Public Sector $2,000.00/day
- Private Sector: $3,000.00/day
Conflict Resolution and Mediation Courses:
- University Courses: fees varies based on a number of factors (please inquire).
- Spring and Fall Mediation Certification: $1,000 per person for four days of training, or $250/person/day.
- Group Courses: $2,000/day plus travel expenses.
Organizational Consulting and Facilitation
- Hourly rate: $350
- Day rate: $2,000 (public and non-profit) to $3,000 (for profit)
- Project fees can be negotiated for longer-term or larger projects that require several associates.